X-Rite ColorMunki Display
*Compatible with MacOS up to 10.14.5 Mojave
The X-Rite ColorMunki Display is a calibration and profiling system that accurately portrays on your display / projector the color in your original digital file. ColorMunki features an advanced and ergonomic multi-functional measurement device, as well as easy-to-use software.
The ColorMunki Display incorporates advanced filter and optical systems, fast measurement speed, and unrivaled color accuracy on all modern display technologies, including LED and Wide Gamut LCDs. It’s also spectrally calibrated, which makes it field-upgradeable to support future display technologies. There’s even a rotating diffuser arm that can be used as a stand for tabletop projector profiling, ambient light measurement, or as a cover for instrument optics. The integrated tripod mount is great for projector profiling in larger venues.
‘Easy’ and ‘Advanced’ modes are available in the software. “Easy” mode is as simple as pushing a button, while “Advanced” mode is for users who want more color control providing additional pre-defined options. Before and after images show instant results. The handy profile reminder notifies you when it is time to re-profile your display.
The Ambient Light Measurement tool automatically determines the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where the prints will be viewed. Here you can also choose whether you want ColorMunki to automatically adjust your profile or simply notify you as ambient light conditions change. Flare Correct measures and compensates for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (glare) falling on the surface of your display.
- 3 functions – ambient light measurement, monitor profiling, and projector profiling.
- Custom-designed RGB filter set provides accurate color measurements
- Works on virtually all modern display technologies, including LED and Wide Gamut LCDs.
- On-screen help guides and videos are easy to understand and follow.
- Adaptive technology that measures and analyzes the color capabilities of each unique display.
- Adjusts your display’s hardware to speed up its operation, eliminating manual adjustments