Tether Tools TetherPro USB-C to USB-C for Phase One
The TetherPro USB-C Cable for Phase One features a specially designed cable tip for optimal fit into the Phase One USB-C Camera Port. All TetherPro Cables are designed and manufactured using the latest USB technology to ensure consistent and reliable conductivity for tethered shooting. No adapters or dongles necessary.
If you own a Phase One camera, securing a tether cable is crucial to keeping your tethered workflow running at optimal conductivity and speed. What sets the TetherPro USB-C Cable to Phase One apart is the construction of an expanded port fitting that allows for a secure fit in a Phase One USB-C port. USB-C is also fully reversible, so no matter how you plug it in, it’s always right side up.
- Streamline connection from Phase One USB-C cameras to a USB-C computer
- Secure non-slip port casing design ensures USB-C cables fit securely in Phase One USB-C port
- Designed to the highest USB specification to filter out signal noise and reduce transmission errors
- Available in high-visibility orange
- Data transfer only; not intended for charging
- Note: Camera manufacturers recommend turning off power delivery when tethering. Check your camera’s manual for settings and details.