This Apo-Digitar XL lens is recommended for use with backs as large as 63x63mm, and upon such a back it will capture an image area similar to that of a 42mm lens upon a 6x6 format camera; a very wide view captured to the chip. The short focal length and wide 100° viewing angle are ideal for capturing tight interiors, buildings surrounded by other close physical obstacles, etc.
In many cases, digital photography is superior to conventional photography when the desired end product is a print. But to achieve this ideal, high demands are made upon a lens' image reproduction quality. This is because of a digital image chip's small image receiving area, which demands that a scene's fine details are squeezed into a smaller image recording area. The Apo-Digitar XL is capable of maximizing your digital back's capacities.
- Extreme high resolution lens specifically for digital backs as large as 63x63mm
- Mounted in conventional Copal #0 shutter
- Produces extremely fine, uniform 113mm image circle
- Wide angle view with 100° coverage
- Apochromatic design to eliminate color fringing
- Ideal working aperture range of f/8-11
- Accepts 52mm threaded filters
- Small rear barrel, with minimal flange back to allow use on a broad variety of cameras
|Focal Length||47 mm|
|Aperture||f/5.6 - 16|
|Image Circle||113 mm @ f/11|
|Slip-On Cap Size||Front: 54 mm|
|Filter Thread||Front: 52 mm|
|Overall Length||2.15" (54.7 mm)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.13 x 2.15" / 54.10 x 54.61 mm|
|Weight||8.82 oz / 250 g|
CI Certified - 1 Year Warranty
This CI Certified product has been thoroughly inspected, tested and approved by the leader in the Digital Medium Format marketplace. This certification guarantees all pre-owned products sold by Capture Integration will be in "Like New" condition.
Capture Integration is the only dealer in the marketplace to include this service for the pre-owned products they sell. For more details, please contact our sales team.