Profoto B10 & Air Remote TTL Value Kit
**Estimated 2 week shipping on out of stock products
Valid Until 05/31/2022
Kit Value of $2,234
Save $289 On Profoto Value Kit Including
- Profoto B10 Single Head
- Profoto Air Remote TTL
**Please Select Air Remote Option
Profoto B10 Single Head - Description
One of the biggest issues you'll have when shooting on location happens before you even arrive; How much gear to take. Too much and you're weighed down by lights and cables - take too little and you might not be able to deliver the images you'd hoped for.
That's why Profoto created the Profoto B10. You’ll get a big light in a small package with five times the power of a speedlight in a package that's no bigger than a large lens. Light and portable, the B10 easily fits into a camera bag, so you'll be able to create great light anywhere and everywhere. You'll also benefit from a continuous light built-in with a wide range of light output from bright to gentle - and the adjustable color temperature makes it easy to blend with the ambient light.
An extensive range of light shaping tools will expand your creative opportunities even further; you can choose any from the lightweight OCF family or select between over 120 light shaping tools available in the full Profoto range. The tools let you create any mood or feeling with light. So no matter what mood or feeling you want to create - you have the tools to make it happen.
You'll find a clean and minimal interface that makes The B10 is easy to use straight from the box and the battery is quick and easy to switch in and out, and you can also charge it while it's in use. The stand adaptor can be removed so it can be mounted on both camera tripods and light stands.
You can trigger and control the B10 from any Profoto Air Remote, or from the Profoto A-series flashes. Connect to the Profoto app and you can view and control all the settings from your smartphone screen and download all the latest upgrades.
And with Profoto’s latest Bluetooth enabled technology AirX built in, you can unleash the full power of the B10 when shooting with your smartphone. You’ll now have access to creative capturing with big lights in small packages no matter which type of camera you chose to use. Seamlessly you will be able to capture, edit and publish with the same (camera) device and thereby dramatically reduce the time from creative concept to published image.
- Size and shape of a camera lens
- Lightweight and cordless
- Flash power of 5 speedlights
- Continuous light with adjustable brightness and color temperature
- Flexibility to set up on camera tripods or light stands
- Compatibility with 120+ Profoto light shaping tools including the OCF range
- Compatibility with all Profoto Air remotes, including the Profoto A-series
- AirX built-in (Profoto Bluetooth technology)
- Smart connectivity with the Profoto app
Air Remote - Description
There’s no simpler way to get perfect exposure. Connect your Profoto AirTTL light to your camera wirelessly by attaching the remote to your camera’s hot shoe. Then, point and shoot in TTL mode, and the Air Remote TTL communicates with the flash. You get perfect exposure. Automatically.
Using Profoto AirTTL, you can even leave your light meter at home and get your shot faster. For more precise control, first shoot in TTL mode to get perfect exposure, then switch to Manual Mode while keeping the same settings, and finally creatively fine-tune and tweak the light just as you want it.
The AirTTL remotes are equipped with Profoto High-Speed Sync (HSS), which allows you to use your flash at shutter speeds up to 1/8,000s. HSS ensures you can control and shape light in broad daylight, and it enables you to get crisp images without motion blur when mixing flash with available light.
For compatible cameras, see the Technical specifications tab.
- Attach to your camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly connect camera and AirTTL light into one.
- Shoot in TTL Mode for fully automatic point-and-shoot shots.
- Shoot in HSS Mode to shape light in broad daylight.
- Switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact – a huge time saver.
- Sync and manually control any Profoto light that is compatible with Air.
- Intuitive and easy to use user interface.
- Long operating range of up to 300 m (1,000 ft).
- 8 digital channels.
- Controls up to 3 groups of lights on each channel.
- USB port for firmware upgrades.
- Approved for worldwide use.