Phase One IQ3 60MP Digital Back (XF Mount) - Pre-Owned
CPO ( Certified Pre-Owned )
Warranty : 1 Year
- Mount Options: XF Camera Systems
- Sensitivity: ISO range from 50 - 800
- Sensor Plus Exposure: ISO range from 140 - 3200
- High Dynamic Range: Up to 13 f-stops
- 60-Minute exposures - With the new and Phase One exclusive 60 megapixel imaging sensor, the IQ3 Digital Backs can deliver extreme long exposures of up to 60 minutes.
- Temperature graph tool - To ensure the best quality of long-exposure imaging it is important to operate the digital capture device at a relatively constant temperature. When turning on an IQ Digital Back the power consumption will lead to a temperature increase that stabilizes in time. The Temperature Graph Tool displays the sensor temperature change when in use, giving you an easy overview of when the sensor is ideally suited for long exposures.
- Sensor+ - With Phase One's patented Sensor+ technology in the IQ3 Digital Backs you can easily switch from high-resolution and low ISO captures to lower resolution and higher ISO captures, without degrading the pixel level quality of the image. Capturing with Sensor+ is especially well suited for low light conditions. With Sensor+ there are no crop or lens factors so you get the maximum wide-angle performance with your lenses.
- Fast Interface with Powershare - With full system integration, the Phase One XF Camera System offers power sharing between each of it's independently powered components. The ability to provide consistent power for the system, as a whole, allows for maximum usage without the necessity to change batteries. Further, tethered workflow allows the system to charge when not in use. The new powersharing feature ensures consistent performance across all components.
- OneTouch UI - Accessible directly from the back, the OneTouch UI allows for versatile workflow options fitting whatever challenges you may meet. Whether it's cramped quarters, a high tripod or even just ease of use from a larger touch screen, the OneTouch UI seamlessly integrates all controls of the XF camera system at your fingertips.
- Upgradeable Camera OS - The software running on range of Phase One IQ3 Digital Backs is designed as an upgradeable operating system. This allows for easy and fast upgrades, providing both new features and unique customization options. By using the new Camera OS, photographers will be able to upgrade their IQ3 Digital Backs at regular intervals in order to benefit from the new opportunities of technology.
- High resolution touch display - All Phase One IQ3 Digital Backs feature a 3.2-inch touch display designed to work indoors and outdoors. Images can be validated easily from all angles, thanks to its viewing angle of 170 degrees. The display delivers great color rendition that can reproduce tonal gradations of up to 16 million different shades.
- Tap, Pan and Browse - The touch screen lets you tap to zoom, pan and browse through images quickly and is easy to navigate between different menus or features. The Phase One IQ3 Digital Back range is designed with contextual controls that appear only when needed. Providing full screen previews of your image, 100% detail and everything in between.
- Virtual Horizon - The Phase One IQ3 Digital Back range has an embedded accelerometer that helps you align images at the moment of capture. Within the preview display you can choose the virtual horizon, giving you a precise visual indication of the roll and pitch in the scene you're about to capture. Roll and pitch data is also stored within the IQ RAW file so Capture One can automatically correct and compensate for any image captured at even the slightest angle.
Focus Mask - You can speed up the focus verification process by using the Focus Mask feature of the Phase One IQ3 Digital Back. This feature will display a colored, semi-transparent, mask over-top of the preview image to indicate which parts of the image are in focus. Further, to ensure its precision, mask color and behavior can be customized.
CI Certified - 1 Year Warranty
This CI Certified product has been thoroughly inspected, tested and approved by the leader in the Digital Medium Format marketplace. This certification guarantees all pre-owned products sold by Capture Integration will be in "Like New" working condition.
An 18-point inspection is performed on every digital back that enters our inventory. Included are the following professional service checks:
Ensure that all ports are functional
Complete firmware update
Sensor check / calibration check
User interface testing
Tethering / CF Card testing
- Full surface cleaning
This digital back sold by Capture Integration includes a 1 Year Warranty. Capture Integration is the only dealer in the marketplace to include this service for pre-owned digital backs.
For more details, please contact our sales team.
- Ensure that all ports are functional