Hasselblad X1D II 50C Camera + 45 P Lens Kit
Based on the iconic, award-winning design of the first generation, the enhanced Hasselblad X1D II 50C is a compact, powerful mirrorless medium format camera with an excellent 50MP CMOS sensor packed into a lightweight, portable build. With outstanding color definition, 14 stops of dynamic range, and Hasselblad Natural Color Solution technology integrated into the camera’s system, the X1D II 50C delivers superb, true-to-life tones that match what the human eye sees. The X1D II 50C’s upgraded electronic platform includes a brilliant 3.6-inch 2.36-million-dot touch display and an enhanced OLED electronic viewfinder (EVF) with 3.69-million dots and a high magnification of 0.87x, both featuring a higher resolution, a faster live view refresh rate, and an even quicker and intuitive user interface control. Shutter lag and black out time between frames have been reduced in addition to a startup time cut almost in half from the first generation.
Built-in Wi-Fi and USB-C connection enable a portable medium format workflow with Phocus Mobile 2, allowing the photographer to transfer RAW and full quality JPEG files directly from the X1D II 50C and edit RAW images on their iPad Pro. Dual SD card slots, now supporting the faster UHS-II standard, ensure optimal storage space or the option to back up images to a second card when shooting. With access to the full line of XCD Lenses in addition to HC/HCD Lenses, V System Lenses, and XPan Lenses via the XH Adapter, XV Adapter and XPan Adapter, respectively, the X1D II 50C boasts a varied lens line up of high-class medium format optics for endless creative possibilities. The X1D II 50C lets the photographer bring the beauty of medium format outside of the studio, capturing the world around them with Hasselblad’s renowned, stunning image quality.
In The Box
- Camera body
- 45P Lens
- USB Power Adapter*
- USB 3 cable
- Camera front protective cover
- Shoulder strap
- Quick Start Guide
*For in-camera-body battery charging
- 50MP Medium Format Mirrorless Digital camera with Autofocus, Auto exposure, interchangeable lenses.
- Dimensions of complete camera w/ XCD 45mm lens: 148 x 97 x 125mm [W x H x D].
- Camera Body only: 148 x 97 x 70mm
- Weight 1230 g (Complete camera with XCD 45mm lens, Li-ion battery and 2 SD cards), 650g (Camera Body)
- X System accessories and adapters
- XCD lens range
Items Not Included But Necessary:
- XCD or other Hasselblad/third party lenses with adapters
- UHS-II SD Cards*
- Additional High Capacity Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries (for X System)
- Charging Battery Hub or Battery Charger BCX-1 (X System) (to be able to charge batteries outside of the camera)
*For optimal performance of the X1D II 50C, the following SD memory cards are recommended to use:
- Sandisk Extreme PRO UHS-II 300MB/s
- Panasonic V90 UHS-II 280MB/s
- Toshiba EXCERIA PRO UHS-II 270MB/s
- SONY M UHS-II 260MB/s
Note: Avoid using Micro SD/TF memory cards with SD card sets. Some Sony high-speed SF-G UHS-II SD 300MB/s memory cards might have poor compatibility, and therefore, might not be able to write image data properly. To avoid this, it is recommended to use the recommended SD memory cards, as listed above, to ensure the image data security.