Cambo Wide-RS 120mm f/5.6 Macro Apo Sironar Long Helical/Short Barrel + Spacer (WRA-2120)
**Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery
Please Contact Your CI Salesman for 20% Down Payment Option
Or Call 877-217-9870
Dedicated to use with the included Rodenstock Apo-Macro-Sironar digital 120mm f/5.6 lens, the WRA-2120 Lens Panel facilitates the attachment of the lens to Cambo WDS- and WRS-series cameras along with digital backs featuring an electronic shutter function. This lens panel has a unique split back, short barrel design to prevent vignetting, and the lens has also been mounted in a helical focusing system and its macro design is ideal for working within a 1:5 to 2:1 magnification range. This design permits its use on technical view cameras in conjunction with a variety of perspective control movements and various sized digital backs.
- 37 x 49mm sensor size: 53mm/48mm
- 40 x 54mm sensor size: 50mm/45mm
- 36 x 56mm format size: 52mm/45mm
- 46 x 58mm format size: 46mm/42mm
- 72 x 88mm format size: 25mm/22mm
- 72 x 96mm format size: 21mm/18mm
- WDS: 34mm up, 26mm down, 20mm left and right
- WRS: 25mm up, 15mm down, 20mm left and right
- High resolution lens specifically designed for use with digital backs featuring image sensors as large as 40 x 54mm and stitched/scanned formats up to 72 x 96mm.
- Produces extremely fine, uniform 150mm image circle with a 55-24° angle of coverage depending on reproduction ratio.
- Taking into account the optical effect of sensors' cover glass, the optical design of this lens has been developed to nearly eliminate chromatic and spherical aberrations, as well as astigmatism.
- Ideal working aperture range of f/8 to f/11.
- Mounted with an aperture only, this lens does not have a mechanical shutter and, instead, relies on the electronic shutter function of a digital back.
- Helical focusing mount enables critical manual focusing control and the lens's macro design prioritizes performance within a 1:5 to 2:1 magnification range..