Phase One IQ2 50MP Digital Back (XF Mount) - Pre-Owned
CPO (Certified Pre-Owned)
Condition : Good
Warranty : 1 Year
Learn more about CI Certification and Warranty >
All CI Certified Digital Backs come with the following NEW accessories:
- 3400mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Acetate Mask
- FireWire Cable
- USB 3.0 Cable (Only with IQ Series Backs)
- Cleaning Kit
- Battery Charger
The IQ250 features the widest usable ISO range of any high-end camera system. The capture engine inside the IQ250 is a unique CMOS sensor and is the first medium format digital back to feature a high-performance CMOS sensor. With a sensor size of 44x33 mm this sensor is a formidable device, weighing in at 68% more capture real estate than any full-frame 35 mm DSLR cameras. This powerful engine produces images with 50 megapixels resolution and of outstanding quality.
The IQ250 gives you full composition and detail control, it offers fluid and responsive, high-quality Live View a truly valuable tool to help you shoot the perfect capture in the studio or on location. The IQ250 is 3.2 inch wider Touch screen giving1.15 megapixels 290 ppi(dpi)16 million colors and features 170 degrees viewing angle.
- Amazing ISO sensitivity: Get high-quality images shooting at ISO 100, 6400, or anywhere in between. With this digital back you can capture unique images in available light anytime.
- Fluid and responsive Live View: With the fluid and responsive high-quality Live View of the IQ250 you will have great composition and focus assistance whether you are using Live View directly on the digital back, connected via USB3 to Capture One, or wirelessly to Capture Pilot.
- 50 megapixel captures: Capture images of 50-megapixel resolution and of outstanding quality.
- 14 f-stops dynamic range: Capture the most demanding scenes in one shot and retain details in highlights and shadows with the IQ250 thanks to its abundant 14 f-stop dynamic range.
- Long exposures up to an hour: The IQ250 digital back gives you a phenomenal exposure time range, as fast as 1/10000s and as long as one hour (the actual exposure time range is limited by the camera attached).
- Touch control on high-resolution display: It is easy to access the features of any IQ2 digital back. You can swiftly navigate all menus either by using the simple 4-button navigation, the touch screen display, or a combination of the two. Each back's large 3.2-inch touch screen makes it simple to access menus and features with the tip of your finger. The same intuitive controls can be used to browse, zoom and pan captured images. Combined with the 1.15-megapixel high-resolution display, checking image focus and detail is easy and precise.
- Capture, wireless, or wired: Image capture is a breeze with an IQ2 digital back. Whether you are shooting to a memory card, shooting tethered to a computer using USB3 or FireWire, these digital backs leverage cutting-edge technology and are designed to give you a fast and continuous capture experience. Connect your iPad or iPhone wirelessly to an IQ2 digital back directly or via an access point and enhance your capture process and productivity. When connected you can control image captures remotely and incoming or stored images can be reviewed and rated. All IQ2 models support fast flash sync speeds of up to 1/1600s giving you full control for balancing flash and ambient light in your images whether you are in the studio or on location. The IQ250 gives you full composition and detail control; it offers fluid and responsive, high-quality Live View a truly valuable tool to help you shoot the perfect capture in the studio or on location.
- Built to last: The IQ2 digital backs combine functional design with rugged build quality. The backs are made of 100% aircraft-grade aluminum and all electronic connectors and ports are protected with automatic retracting hatches or rubber covers to ensure they work continuously even in the toughest shooting environments.
CI Certified - 1 Year Warranty
This CI Certified product has been thoroughly inspected, tested and approved by the leader in the Digital Medium Format marketplace. This certification guarantees all pre-owned products sold by Capture Integration will be in "Like New" condition.
An 18-point inspection is performed on every digital back that enters our inventory. Included are the following professional service checks:
Ensure that all ports are functional
Complete firmware update
Sensor check / calibration check
User interface testing
Tethering / CF Card testing
- Full surface cleaning
This digital back sold by Capture Integration includes a 1 Year Warranty. Capture Integration is the only dealer in the marketplace to include this service for pre-owned digital backs.
For more details, please contact our sales team.
- Ensure that all ports are functional