Cambo ACTUS-MV View Camera
**Please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping
- Geared camera movements
- Front standard tilt 15º/15º (dual ratio gear)
- Rear standard tilt 15º/15º
- Front standard swing 30º/30º
- Front and Rear Standard Horizontal shift 20mm/20mm
- Rear Standard Rise/Fall 15mm/15mm
- Front Standard Rise/Fall 15mm/15mm
- Weight Compensation on Rise/Fall (front & rear)
- Friction knobs on camera movements
- Dual ratio gear for fine focussing
The Cambo Actus-MV View Camera is a fully adjustable view camera that is still compact enough to be your companion for use in the field. It works equally well with digital backs, mirrorless camera bodies and DSLRs. No matter how your photography develops, the Actus-MV is ready for it and will evolve alongside camera and digital back technology. A solid foundation in which all camera movements are integrated. To facilitate packing, front and rear standard can be separated from the optical bench without requiring tools.
The rear standard can be completed with a choice of adapters for virtually every digital back available. To enable the use of a camera body as your digital back, Cambo offer bayonets for most DSLR and Mirrorless cameras on the market.
At the front standard the Actus-MV accepts all lens plates from the vast Actus range. Including medium format adapters, lens plates for X-Shutter lenses and (legacy) leaf shutter lenses. Furthermore, Cambo offer the steadily expanding range of Actar lenses.
- Tilt 15º / 15º front and rear
- Swing 30º / 30º front
- Rise/Fall 15mm/15mm front and rear
- Side Shift 20mm/20mm front and rear
- Weight 2.8 kg (frames included)
- Max. extension (standard rail and bellows)
298mm (2x 70mm geared / 158mm telescopic)