Cambo ACTUS-G View Camera Body
- View Camera for Mirrorless Capture
- Monorail: 6.1", Bellows Extension: 4.9"
- Requires Additional Camera Bayonet
- Front Tilt & Swing, Rear Shift Movements
- Geared Adjustment of All Movements
- Quick-Slide and Geared Focus Movement
- Zero-Position Clicks on All Movements
- Arca-Style Rail has 3/8" and 1/4" Mounts
- Interchangeable Bellows and Monorails
- Supports Optional AC-78E Bayonet Holder
Offering extensive perspective and focus control along with the convenience of working with your digital camera, the black ACTUS-G View Camera Body from Cambo effectively transforms your digital camera or back into a digital view camera. As the core component within a modular system, this view camera body serves as the primary piece from which you can pair a digital camera body with a variety of lenses to reap the benefits of geared camera movements for correcting perspective distortions, achieving an extended depth of field, or producing creative selective focus effects. While resembling traditional large format view cameras in function, the ACTUS system also echoes the compact form factor of the digital cameras it is designed to be paired with and is optimized for use in both the studio as well as on location.
This view camera body is delivered with a 6.1" monorail as well as a 4.9" bellows to permit working with a variety of lens and camera types. The monorail is designed to fit within the Arca-Swiss style quick release system for easy mounting to a tripod, and is also fitted with both 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 mounts for attaching quick release plates. Optional lensplates can be added depending on your desired lens type, and the monorail and bellows is also interchangeable with optional wide-angle and longer versions of each.
- Rear Rise/Fall: +0.5", -0.6" / +12mm, -15mm
- Rear Shift: +/- 0.8" / 20mm
- Front Swing: 360°
- Front Tilt: +10°, -9°
The swing and tilt movements of the front standard rotate about the optical axis in order to avoid having to re-compose or re-focus after each movement is applied.
- Requires additional AC-792 or AC-793 Bayonet Holder, for use with Fujifilm GFX or Hasselblad X1D camera systems; AC-78E Bayonet Holder and dedicated camera mount bayonet, for use with Canon EF, Canon EF-M, Nikon F, Leica M, Sony E, Pentax K, Micro Four Thirds, Olympus OM-D, or Fujifilm X camera systems; or ACDB-989 SLW Interface Adapter Plate Holder and ACDB-series bellows, for use with select digital backs.
- Revised rear standard features geared horizontal shift and is compatible with removable bayonet holders.
- Both fine geared and quick-slide focusing adjustment types are available.
- Bellows and monorail focusing allows you to achieve closer focusing distances without the use of extension tubes or other macro attachments.
- Zero-position clicks are incorporated into each movement type for more intuitive handling.
- Monorail is compatible with the Arca-Swiss-style quick release system and also features both 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 mounts.
- Front tilts and swings allow you to alter the plane of focus for employing selective focus techniques or Scheimpflug settings for extensive depth of field. Additionally, these tilt and swing movements are used to correct for convergence and other perspective distortions.
- Rear horizontal and vertical shifts allow you to move the camera position while retaining the same lens position, making this configuration especially ideal for stitching multiple exposures without having to adjust the lens.
- This black finish body is anodized for greater durability and scratch resistance.
- Compact overall form factor is relative to the size of DSLR and mirrorless cameras.