Leica M11 Monochrom Camera
- First Monochrome BSI CMOS Sensor in a Leica camera
- Highest dynamic range in a Leica Monochrom camera to date with up to 15 stops
- Triple Resolution Technology: Native at 60 MP with 36MP & 18MP options available for flexibility
- Largest ISO range ever in a Leica M Monochrom camera: Native at 125 with a new max of 200,000 ISO
- Massive internal memory of 256 GB: perfect for backing up larger memory cards in the field
- Heightened durability: scratch resistant black finish and sapphire cover glass on the back display
- Fast connection to images and charging via the USB-C port
- Iconic & unobtrusive design: No Leica red dot and monochromatic design on dials and buttons
- Handmade in Germany
With its sensor completely geared towards black-and-white photography, the Leica M11 Monochrom focuses like no other camera on the most basic of all photographic practices: the composition of pictures solely through light and shadow.
With its multi-resolution full-frame BSI CMOS sensor exclusively developed with the high demands of tomorrow’s creators in mind, the M11 Monochrom provides extraordinary black-and-white images. Raw files in the DNG format or JPEGs with a resolution of either 60, 36 or 18 megapixels can be created at any time when shooting in the field and without loss in performance when selecting the lower resolution options.
In combination with the enormous ISO range of 125 to 200,000, the camera grants incredible creative freedom when taking pictures. As a result, photographers are able to capture images with an unprecedented rendition of even the finest details, with an exceptionally natural-looking definition even in difficult light conditions and with extremely low noise even in the high ISO range.
Additionally, The internal memory has been extended to 256 GB, 4 times more than the Leica M11’s internal storage. This expansion not only increases the total number of images that can be recorded on longer shoots, but also provides back up opportunities with larger memory cards sizes.
With an all-metal body and a top plate made of high-quality aluminum, a sapphire glass display, solid leather covering as well as a black, scratch-resistant finish, the M11 Monochrom presents itself in a timeless and unobtrusive M design. Details such as the deliberate omission of the Leica logo and the dark chrome-plated coating of the optical viewfinder underline the reduced, iconic design of the new addition
to the legendary Leica M family.