ALPA 12 PLUS
The ALPA 12 PLUS breathes ALPA’s experiences of the last 12 years with the XY, MAX, and STC. The PLUS is the camera for still and moving image – Perfect for many tasks as architecture photography, landscape, commercial tasks, studio work and much more. ALPA 12 PLUS, with independent vertical and horizontal shift for handheld and tripod use, movements integrated: vertically 40 mm (+20mm, -20mm); horizontally 40 mm (r: 20mm, l: 20mm); with corresponding adapters tilt or swing movements of up to 5° are possible with lenses in the correct tube; with SB34 lenses tilts or swings of even up to 10° feasible; stitching adapter available as an accessory, price without hand grip/s.
*Camera body only
- The name PLUS is derived from the design and the symmetrical, 90° offset displacement movements, which also graphically form a plus (+).
- The standards travel protected and optimally guided in a fixed frame and do not protrude when moving.
- The camera provides several hardpoints with full ALPA Accessory Interface (3/8″ on the body, 1/4″ on both standards). For example, ALPA Silex Mk II can be mounted conventiently on the body.
- Horizontal and vertical movement is achieved via sophisticated linear guides and a smooth-running mechanism. The position can be blocked.
- Comfortable and fast stitching/shifting due to the simple decoupling of the standards from the /coupling to the gear shaft.
- The travel is now 20mm in all directions.
- The standards are equipped with shock absorbers in all directions to prevent a fall of the lens or the digital back after an accidental decoupling of the standards.
- The body can be used in any position (rotated 90°) and positioned optimally depending on the photographic task. It has, therefore, four individually adjustable circular bubble levels.
- The shift guides made of brass with click stops: Since the guides are possible wear-and-tear material, they can be easily replaced by the user. The user can order variants with freely selectable click stops for even easier stitching, e.g., for landscape photography at an additional charge.
- The camera has a compact size of about 18 x 18cm and is milled with the highest precision from the entire aluminum block. The camera is optimized for digital backs. Analog use is supported via the trusted ALPA 12 bodies like SWA, TC, STC, MAX. With SB17 and SB34 lenses, a film back can also be partially used with an adapter tube attached on the back.
Camera Shift X Movement: +/- 20mm = 40mm
Camera Shift Y Movement: +/- 20mm = 40mm